Just for fun. Well, maybe it's a Brag!

I'm doing laundry tonight and while spending WAY too much time in my utility room it hit me... I should share my stash. I counted everything and was just amazed at how much I've saved in the last couple of weeks, especially last week on stock piling dish detergent. The week before that it was laundry detergent. Take a look at this and see what a coupon and great sale will get you for cheap.




I've accumulated enough Electrasol and Cascade to do 308 loads of dishes for $9.35 + tax. Without the sale and my coupons it would have cost me $85.83 + tax! My laundry detergent only cost me $12.00 + tax and I would have paid $83.04 + tax. There's enough to do 482 loads of laundry which may sound like a lot BUT there are 7 people here and I desperately need a sale on Tide Stain Release! That and the Spray N Wash weren't included in my total count but as soon as I stock up I'll update you.

Always be on the look out for a good sale and have your coupons ready so you can build a stash too! If you don't have access to several Sunday papers you can always get coupons from friends, neighbors, or a coupons service.



0 comments:

Post a Comment