Survey Spotlight

In one of my very first posts I mentioned surveys and how I make money by doing them each month. I do have to admit that I'm not very good at staying on top of my emails for it but this morning I spent about an hour cleaning out the inbox and doing all of the surveys that were just waiting for me. In that hour I had several that I didn't qualify for but the one's I did complete in that hour, put $9.25 in my pocket. Now, in reality most of the survey sites don't break their pay-outs down to dollars and cents but points and then you cash in the points for dollars. I convert mine so that I know what my points will equate to. As long as I stay on top of it for this next week, I'll be cashing in on my points/pay-outs and waiting for checks totalling $60 and a Gift Card to Landry's Restaurants for another $50. This is a list of the survey sites that I use and that I know for a fact pay you. I'm currently experimenting with a new one and will add that to the list as soon as I know it's going to pan out. For now, these are my favorites and I know you can make money with them.


My Survey:I've been a member of this Survey site longer than any of the others and cash in the points that I receive from doing the surveys in the form of a check. They offer lots of other prizes too but I like getting $$ best! Most of their surveys only take 4-5 minutes and even if you don't qualify, you're still rewarded.


My Points: Earn gift cards by reading emails, taking surveys, and even printing and redeeming coupons. I save for Landry's Gift Cards to use at T-Rex and RainForest Cafe at Disney! When you take a survey through MyPoints you receive points whether you qualify or not.


Ipsos I-Say: Take surveys for points to get cash. I'm not in love with them because you could answer 20 questions before they tell you that you're not qualified and you only get 1 point BUT they do offer more surveys than other sites.


Send Earnings: The surveys here are few and far between BUT you get paid to read emails. They also have Special Offers that you can complete to earn more but I just read the emails. It literally only takes 30 seconds to read 5 emails from them.


Inbox Dollars: This site mimics Send Earnings almost to a tee as far as surveys but you get paid to read emails here too. They also have the Special Offers but I tend to just read the emails.


Opinion Outpost: Get paid to take on-line surveys. You can earn cash or $5 Amazon Gift Cards quickly.


I suggest using a seperate email for all of your money making sites that way your regular email won't be over flowing.

0 comments:

Post a Comment